Thursday, October 16, 2008

V Mail To Bing From Art-Oct. 23, 1943

Dearest Bing:
Received your letter of October 10 today, which is pretty fast considering the distance it has to go. I also got one from Mother. She says Bob Brath is over here. I sure would like to run into him if he ever gets across to Italy.
I hope by now you have received some of my letters. I sure know how it is not to get word.
I was going to send you some money right after the first of the month as I have two months pay coming, but as you might need is by now I will send you some now and then some more when I get paid.
You had better file our income tax jointly this year too. I'll advise you later on about that. I don't have any more taken out for bonds, it has been cancelled.
Have run out of room so will answer the rest of your questions later. Goodnight honey.
Love and Kisses,
Art

No comments: